BluBird products are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and deliver high-quality performance, ease of use, and installation.If you encounter any difficulties while using your product, we recommend you first consult the user manual or the information in the support section of this website. You may also refer to the knowledge base, FAQs, instructional material, videos, or support forum from the support section of this website. We recommend registering the product(s) on our website within 30 days of purchase to enable a paperless warranty.
BluBird warrants that its products, when properly installed and used, will be free from defects in material and quality for the period stated for the applicable product as set out in the Warranty Period Matrix from the date of first purchase (the Warranty Period). In the event of a failure, BluBird will arrange for the product(s) to be serviced or replaced. If the defect is within the warranty period and the intended product was used in the intended environment. This warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, accidental damages, or when the damage or defect has been caused by repairs made or attempted by anyone other than BluBird, its authorized personnel, contractors, companies, or resellers. This warranty policy only applies to the BluBird products sold to the consumers by the company or partners or resellers through online and online channels. The Warranty Terms or period starts on the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase.
Unless otherwise stated, it expires at the end of the period indicated on the product or as marketed by the company. If you require warranty redemption on your product(s) but have lost your proof-of-purchase, BluBird, at its sole discretion, may ask for the additional information or charges or reject the request.
The Warranty policy excludes or does not cover consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of income) nor compensates against any loss of profit or commercial interest. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the particular End-User Customer. The warranty excludes or does not apply:
- If the proof of purchase has been altered or made illegible.
- If the product ownership was transferred to other than the original buyer.
- If the defect is caused by abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the product's user manual.
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone other than the company-approved location.
- If the defect is caused by connecting peripherals, additional equipment, or accessories other than those recommended.
- To third-party applications used on- or with your products.
- To avoid unnecessary inconvenience, we advise you to register your product, read the user manual carefully, and consult the support section of this website. To obtain service within the warranty period, don't hesitate to contact the consumer contact center via one of the contact methods indicated on this website.
Directions for Making a Claim Under This WarrantyIf you have a claim under this warranty or would like information on how the warranty may apply, contact BluBirds customer service by emailing us at email@example.com, or by submitting a claim online. You will be instructed to ship the defective product, or the defective part of the product to the company with transportation charges prepaid, or if chosen by BluBird in its sole discretion, to dispose of the defective product or defective part in a manner consistent with your local disposal and recycling laws and ordinances. (For faster service, please have your model, name, other identifying numbers, purchase location, or information on the product ready for a BluBird representative to assist you.)
The Claim Process
- Email the BluBird Customer Support address along with images of the defective part, an explanation of how it occurred, and proof of purchase.
- Our support team might suggest that the product be shipped to our facility, the address provided below; please attach the proof of purchase prepaid.
- If our inspection verifies the defect, we will replace it or repair the defective part.
- The replacement or repaired product will be sent to you at BluBird's cost.
- But if we determine that there is no defect, or the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of our warranty, you must bear the cost of returning the product.
Submit a Claim